We are thrilled to be opening the Pool for the summer on Tuesday, May 26th!
But be ready -- this summer at the Greenhills Swimming Pool will be very unique!
We are fortunate that the Greenhills Swimming Pool is operated by a professional pool management firm: SwimSafe. They have developed a plan for opening the Greenhills Swimming Pool safely, in adherence with all state-mandated guidelines. The Center for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines and recommendations have also been incorporated into this plan to protect the health and safety of both patrons and employees.
New this year, among other things, are swim sessions and advanced registration.
- There will be 3 swim sessions per day
- Each session is limited to 98 persons
- Daily session times are:
- 12:00 pm - 3 pm
- 3 pm - 6 pm
- 6 pm - 8 pm
- Advanced registration is encouraged; only a limited number of walk-ins will be accepted per session.
- Register at http://www.supersaas.com/schedule/GreenhillsPool or use the link provided below
- Non-members will pay $5 per person per session, regardless of age.
- Only cash and credit cards will be accepted at the pool. NO checks.
- Each person can only attend 1 session per day
- You may schedule up to 14 days in advance
- If a session is full, you will automatically be placed on a waiting list and moved into a slot if one becomes available.
- You will receive a confirmation email of your reservation as well as a reminder one day in advance.
We know these guidelines seem cumbersome, but they are only temporary. Hopefully, with everyone’s cooperation we will get through this quicker!
Online registration, click below: