IMPORTANT NOTE TO BUSINESSES:
A moratorium is currently in effect until late April 2021 on the granting of any permit allowing vape lounges and related uses, tattoo and body piercing establishments, and retail dispensaries, cultivators, or processors of medical marijuana within the Village of Greenhills.
GREENHILLS BUSINESS REGISTRATION REQUIREMENT
Businesses operating in the Village of Greenhills are now required to register their business annually with the Village. Once issued, the registration certificate must be posted in a prominent place on the premises of the business. Any business that does not comply will be subject to an administrative fine; the property owner will be fined as well.
Did you know...
* Greenhills is a National Historic Landmark!
* Greenhills is one of the safest communities in Hamilton County!
* Greenhills has an accredited Police Department!
* Greenhills is a walkable community by design!
* Greenhills is one of 3 Greenbelt communities in the nation!
* Greenhills is a Village totally surrounded by beautiful Winton Woods!
* Greenhills has been a Tree City USA for 34 years!
* Greenhills is a golf cart community!
* Greenhills is easily accessible via I-275 & Ronald Reagan Highway
* Greenhills is a Village with lots of greenspace, a Public Library, swimming pool, tennis courts, ballfields, and more!