THE GREENHILLS SWIMMING POOL
10 Enfield Street
Greenhills, Ohio 45218
(513) 825-0288 (Summer)
(513) 825-2100 (Year round)
GREENHILLS SWIMMING POOL DURING THE PANDEMIC
This summer you will see many changes at the Greenhills Swimming Pool. We are fortunate that the Pool is operated by a professional pool management firm: SwimSafe. They have developed a plan for opening the Greenhills Swimming Pool safely, in adherence with all state-mandated guidelines. Guidelines and recommendations of the Center for Disease Control and Prevention have also been incorporated into this plan to protect the health and safety of both patrons and employees. Pool staff have been trained under the new guidelines and mandates.
UPDATES ON ANY CHANGES POOL PATRONS SHOULD EXPECT TO EXPERIENCE
New this year, among other things, are swim sessions and advanced registration.
- There will be 3 swim sessions per day
- Each session is limited to 98 persons
- Daily session times are:
- 12:00 pm - 3 pm
- 3 pm - 6 pm
- 6 pm - 8 pm
- Advanced registration is encouraged; only a limited number of walk-ins will be accepted per session.
- Register at http://www.supersaas.com/schedule/GreenhillsPool or follow the link on the home page
- Non-members will pay $5 per person per session, regardless of age.
- Only cash and credit cards will be accepted at the pool. NO checks.
- Each person can only attend 1 session per day
- You may schedule up to 14 days in advance
- If a session is full, you will automatically be placed on a waiting list and moved into a slot if one becomes available.
- You will receive a confirmation email of your reservation as well as a reminder one day in advance.
GUIDELINES THAT REQUIRE YOUR COMPLIANCE
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stay home if you’re sick!!!
When at the Pool, please adhere to the following practices:
- Use social distancing in all areas of pool and deck whenever possible
- Do not gather in groups of different households
- Swimmers should not sit, stand or otherwise block walkways or narrow passage areas
- You are encouraged to use face coverings when entering the pool property or anytime you are interacting in close proximity to other swimmers
- Practice good personal hygiene
- Make note of and adhere to the occupancy limits for the pool, bathrooms, and concession area
- No swimming or gathering in groups of more than 10 (non-household members still required to practice social distancing)
STEPS TAKEN TO PROTECT POOL PATRONS AND STOP THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
Social Distancing Markers will be used to enforce social distancing where lines form, crowds gather or the flow of people needs to be managed.
Physical barriers or visual cues will be installed both in the water and on the deck to safely distance patrons.
Safety shields will be utilized as a barrier between staff and patrons in areas like check-in and concessions.
It is highlyrecommended that all patrons wear face masks:
- When entering and exiting the facility, restrooms, concession area, etc.
- Whenever social distancing cannot be maintained, for example, when receiving first aid care ○ ordering food ○ asking questions or receiving information from a staff member ○ visiting the restroom ○ common spaces
To protect patrons, all employees will be wearing masks in accordance with guidelines and mandates from Ohio.